Saturday, September 19, 2009


I know you better than anybody else. I know all your secrets, you'll never be able to deceive me. I see you just as you are and how you are and I also know what you want, I know your intentions and what's behind you. If the smile is true or crying is false. I Know your gaze more than anybody else and I have seen you and will see you as nobody ever will. But don't worry, I will keep your secret, since sometimes, when you're crying is not because of him or because of her. Or when you laugh, you don't laugh with those present but with those who are absent.The thing is that I know you better than anybody else although we have never spoke but I heard you, I saw you in every way. I know your soul as my own.
I have been joy at times and deep regret other times. I have seen you as nobody else, naked or covered with charms, or masks that I only could reveal. I know you, almost, as if I was your own being.
Who am I?
?
?
?
The Mirror