Monday, April 25, 2011

Who is Writing?


I can't give you a flower, not even a true smile, but I can give you a sincere look, that will not say anything but at the same time will say everything. I would like to give you a warm hug but I can't because my embrace will be cold -although never indifferent, because even though, I might seem absent, I have always been by your side.

You don't know how long I have waited for you, night and day, watching over you, until today -at last, when nothing can separate us. Silence, will be our voice, eternal time will be our bed and the dust of the path will be our skin.

Because your destiny and my destiny can no longer wait. The earth opened in half, as a wound, and You and I, together will dream forever, the dream of peace.
Who is writing?

?

?

?

Death

~~~~
 
Art and Inspirational writings by
Oscar Basurto Carbonell
http://www.mystichealingart.com/
yourhealingart@aol.com
"Like" us at Facebook